arkafoux-dofus Index du Forum

arkafoux-dofus
Serveur privé Dofus Arkafoux vous commencez lvl 160 avec 999.999.999 prestout et debug

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Simeone drops Godin to Juventus hint

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    arkafoux-dofus Index du Forum -> Arkafoux-dofus -> Nous rejoindre !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Juil - 08:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Simeone drops Godin to Juventus hint Répondre en citant

Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone has given a hint about Juventus target Diego Godin leaving the วิธี แทง บอล Los Rojiblancos this summer. Godin has drawn heavy links with a move to Juventus and reports have suggested that he is set to leave the club this summer.
In an interview that Simeone gave on วิธี แทง บอล the eve of Atletico Madrid's International Champions Cup game against Arsenal, the Argentine said: "It's normal, we're used to the fact that the best players want to go to the best teams. "So it does not surprise me at all. I can say วิธี แทง บอล that this club is growing (the new stadium is a test), it wants to compete with the best clubs in the world, and I can assure all the fans that it will be a year of great satisfaction ".

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Juil - 08:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    arkafoux-dofus Index du Forum -> Arkafoux-dofus -> Nous rejoindre ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation