arkafoux-dofus Index du Forum

arkafoux-dofus
Serveur privé Dofus Arkafoux vous commencez lvl 160 avec 999.999.999 prestout et debug

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho ‘hopes to take advantage’ of Rea

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    arkafoux-dofus Index du Forum -> Arkafoux-dofus -> Annonces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 08:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho ‘hopes to take advantage’ of Rea Répondre en citant

Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho ‘hopes to take advantage’ of Real Madrid mess with double deal

sbo666 MANCHESTER UNITED manager Jose Mourinho hopes to take advantage of the mess at Real Madrid following Zinedine Zidane’s shock exit, it has been claimed. Zidane plunged Real Madrid into chaos yesterday when he announced he was quitting as head coach, less than a week after winning a third consecutive Champions League title.

According to Don Balon, who are renowned for their outlandish transfer claims, Mourinho wants to bring Gareth Bale and Raphael Varane to Manchester United. And the Spanish publication claim Mourinho believes now is the perfect time to launch offers for the forward and defender.

Former Tottenham star Bale is a long-term target for the Red Devils. They were beaten to his signature by Real Madrid in 2013 but he looks set to leave the Bernabeu after expressing his frustration at a lack of regular starts. Speaking after his two-goal display in the Champions League final, Bale said: “Personally I feel like I should be playing week-in week-out and I haven’t been.

“I’ve been doing well, scoring goals, but I haven’t been playing as much as I would like so, as I said, I am going to have to sit down over the summer and seriously consider what we do next.” Despite having a difficult relationship with Zidane, Don Balon claim the Frenchman’s exit is unlikely to change his plans to quit the Spanish giants. sbo666

Varane was signed while Mourinho was in charge at Real Madrid. He continued his development under Zidane and has established himself as one of Europe’s leading defenders. According to Don Balon, Mourinho believes he is the dream centre-back for his revamped defence.

Former Lens boss Jean-Guy Wallemme has claimed Varane snubbed a move to Old Trafford in 2011 because he was swayed by Mourinho. “The choice he made to go to Real Madrid was the right one,” Wallemme said. “Zinedine Zidane, who was not yet a manager at the time, played an important role because the player was set to, initially, go to Manchester United. “Sir Alex Ferguson really wanted him. “But Mourinho also had his card of seduction to play by telling Raphael that he was the third defender in the hierarchy.” sbo666

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 08:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juin - 10:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: All signs suggest that Nick Pope can make the step up to pla Répondre en citant

All signs suggest that Nick Pope can make the step up to play for Liverpool

maxbet What’s the story?
Loris Karius’ position as number one at the Reds is precarious after his howlers in the UEFA Champions League final against Real Madrid and it seems that Jurgen Klopp is edging closer to finding a successor.The Mirror say that the Anfield club are interested in an £18m move for Nick Pope, happy enough with his ability after his performances for Burnley last season, but now performing checks on his personality and mentality ahead of a potential switch.The paper say that Pope is a budget option in comparison to other targets like Roma’s Alisson and Stoke’s Jack Butland.

Game over for Karius?
maxbet It was always going to be difficult for Loris Karius to recover from what happened against Real Madrid in May, but surely the fact that Klopp feels the need to sign a new goalkeeper spells the end of his Liverpool career?It would demonstrate there isn’t much faith in the German 24-year-old, with the player also unlikely to be happy to sit on the bench at this stage of his development.There’s always the slim chance that he stays to battle for the position with a new number one, but it’s not like the Reds don’t have a stable of credible back-up options.

Can Pope make the step up?
maxbet Now 26-years-of-age, Nick Pope has had to battle to hard to reach the top level, making appearances in the Conference South, Conference Premier, League Two and the English Championship before shining in the English Premier League.He’s dealt with every challenge so far in his career well and all signs point to him being able to make the step up to a top six side like Liverpool too.He wouldn’t be in and around the England squad if he didn’t have the right mentality and at the reported £18m, he could well end up being a bargain for Liverpool.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho ‘hopes to take advantage’ of Rea

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    arkafoux-dofus Index du Forum -> Arkafoux-dofus -> Annonces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation